Are you or is someone you know considering a return to the workforce following a break from the corporate world?
[email protected] enables candidates who've been out of the workforce for two years or more to return to a corporate setting through a paid Restart Assignment. Skills and interests are matched with business needs to create successful outcomes and lasting partnerships. Along with gaining valuable experience and refreshing skills, participants will receive training and mentoring to help them make the transition back to work. Positions are available at various levels in our Boston, New Jersey, New York and Dublin offices.
- Candidates must have left the workforce for a minimum of two years at the time the Restart Assignment begins
- Candidates cannot leave a job to join the Restart Program
- Former PP Employees, as well as those new to the Firm, are encouraged to apply
- Candidates must be able to work in locations where the program is currently available (Boston, New Jersey, New York & Dublin)
- The program runs for 10 weeks in U.S. locations and for 16 weeks in Dublin.
How to apply:
In the U.S.: The U.S. Restart program will begin accepting applications in the Spring of next year. Check back for additional information in May of 2020.