It is advantageous to share your time and talents with Philos Partners
Employees at Philos Partners can give back to their communities and help change the lives of others by participating in this initiative, which promotes citizenship and social responsibility.
The categories listed below are important to us because they reflect our philanthropic goals.
Providing essential necessities to residents in our communities in order to improve their quality of life, such as:
- delivering food to the homeless
- donating food and gifts during the winter holiday season
- building housing for low-income families;
- initiatives to clean up the city
- and efforts to improve the appearance of schools
Giving people the resources and skills they require to succeed, such as:
- providing school supplies and books;
- assisting in the preparation of tax returns
- assembling literacy kits; instilling leadership qualities;
- teaching schoolchildren to read
- and assisting in the creation of resumes
Employees Assisting Employees - Philos Employee Relief Fund
The Philos Employee Relief Fund is a non-profit organisation that is primarily funded by Philos employees and partners. The Fund's goal is to provide financial assistance to eligible Philos employees and their immediate family members as soon as administratively possible to assist with unforeseen emergency and basic living expenses in the event of a catastrophic disaster, with the goal of offsetting some of the cost.